Just remember whenever you're stuck always go for the largest shapes...
3. Draw the ends or points of the shoulder (widest point)
5. Draw the outline of the chest's side walls (more or less parallel to the spine, but slightly converging, if that makes the slightest sense!)
6. Indicate the crotch.
8. Draw the gesture/action/pose of the legs...
|A.S.I.S = Anterior Superior Illiac Spine|
9. Indicate the knee
10. Bulge out the legs... it has a series of oppositely directed 'C' curves, curving forwards in the thigh, backwards in the calf region.
11. If its a female figure, you may draw the breasts now.
14. And you have your figure!